Re: nautilus-admin

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: nautilus-admin
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 15:24:03 +0000

Hi,
thanks for help.

I tried to open the network and connect to the external harddisk via USB-port but I can’t change the options for Zugriffsrechte/rights for it.
So I can’t create a directory on the ext.harddrive.

May be there is a package missing.
I am using MATE desktop.

I don’t know how to use gvfs.
bash says gvfs is not found.

Then I installed gvfs
but still
bash says gvfs is not found.
I don’t know how to include it into PATH.

If I enter networking I can open with the file manager the external harddrive, but still I can not create a new directory

I don’t know enough about networking.

Kind regards

Gottfried