Re: to enable all profiles at login time

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: to enable all profiles at login time
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 15:19:04 +0000

Hi,

thanks a lot for help.

Now it works, I can open the packages through my terminal.

And then you can choose to
either stay at the setup I suggested or e.g. try using X session
startup files as others suggested (which btw seems like a neat solution)

What do you mean by trying X session, startup files as others suggested?
How can I do it?

Kind regards

Gottfried