Re: to enable all profiles at login time

From: Sergiu Ivanov
Subject: Re: to enable all profiles at login time
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 20:32:32 +0200

Hi Gottfried,

I have nothing to add about your main question but :

Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de> [2023-04-17T14:45:28+0200]:
> How do you create this screenshot with the red arrow?

I use Flameshot, which comes in the package aptly named flameshot.

This program lets you choose the part of the screen to capture, and
allows you to add some basic graphics, e.g. arrows, text, shapes, etc.

GIMP is good, and I also use it for screenshots from time to time, but
Flameshot is often much faster to use.

-
Sergiu