koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Documentation Structure

From: Andres Tarallo
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Documentation Structure
Date: Mon Oct 4 11:05:21 2004

Manuals treated as software? , Last june I've been in Porto Algre (Brazil) during the presentation of the CC in the FISL (http://www.softwarelivre.org). As far as I understood things that are not software (like, books, drawings or music) are not well covered by the GPL. CC let's artists (and writers) make derivative works from others works.