koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Documentation Structure

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Documentation Structure
Date: Tue Oct 5 02:12:20 2004

On 2004-10-05 03:01:09 +0100 Stephen Hedges <address@hidden> wrote:

of how you twist and turn the language, it seems to me that we
want three things:
1.  a copyright statement;
2. a statement about how the documents can be used, revised, and reused;
3.  a statement that sets the conditions for commercial reuse of the
documents.

Why is commercial use discriminated? I'd leave that out and use the terms in point 2.

Depending on your local laws, as publisher/editor, you may want to disclaim as much as you can.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk