Re: [libreplanet-discuss] New GNU

From: Patrick Anderson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] New GNU
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 08:06:58 -0600

http://www.gnu.org/distros/common-distros.html

> There are plenty of distributions to choose from

I'm just saying we could use a FSF distro as a vehicle to spread
a very specific message of User Freedom and what is required to
achieve and maintain that massive goal.

The 'Start' menu, the desktop background, the initial homepage of
the default browser, etc. could be used to advertise our message
and point the user toward using the GNU cloud services as an
alternative to the corporate offerings.

It might be a good way to move forward with Ramana Kumar's ideas.