Re: Blind user complaining on Adobe web site

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Blind user complaining on Adobe web site
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 10:34:04 +0300

> > "text spreadsheet" calculator using awk, tsort and bc/calc that allows
> > me to mark up the calculations on the forms and then compute the
> > dependencies, generate calculations and generate the results as an
> > output text file.

We are soooo late with speech recognition. Calculations at least
should be handled by pure speech. I remember some 25 years ago
watching speech recognition on Windows, it worked well, after some
training.

We need speech recognition scripting. Then it becomes easy to provide
a lot of accessible programs.

Top ten here:
https://www.ubuntupit.com/best-open-source-speech-recognition-tools-for-linux/

I really need one scriptable speech recognition, that I can run
function, invoke recognition and get the result with certainty. If I
have such function I can include it in the software I am developing now.

RCD Notes for Emacs
https://hyperscope.link/3/7/1/5/5/RCD-Notes-for-Emacs-37155.html

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns