|From:||Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues|
|Subject:||[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #4751 Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly|
|Date:||Fri, 10 Jun 2016 21:59:18 +0000|
As far as I can tell, you resolved all merge conflicts by dropping any changes in LilyPond's version. This includes the changes made in issue 4781.
It sounded to me that the plan expressed in commit message
Author: John Gourlay address@hidden
Date: Thu Feb 18 21:47:49 2016 -0500
Copy the lastest musicxml2ly files from Philomelos. These versions overwrite changes made directly in the LilyPond repository. Those changes will be reintroduced subsequently.
would have been to make sure that changes in the LilyPond repository would be kept. Your reply now does not to suggest the same. If that is not the case, it would be necessary to reopen (and possibly reapply) all musicxml2ly-related changes added to LilyPond since the Philomelos splitoff.
Including issue 4781. So we need to get a handle on which "Fixed" and "Verified" issues in the musicxml2ly area need to be reevaluated and possibly reopened.
[issues:#4751] Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly
Created: Sun Jan 24, 2016 02:27 AM UTC by John Gourlay
Last Updated: Fri Jun 10, 2016 08:56 PM UTC
Owner: John Gourlay
Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly from github.com/Philomelos/lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev. This includes the following:
- New command line option --transpose c TOPITCH.
- Added the sound tempo recognition for midi output.
- Added support for standalone sound elements.
- Added the --shift-meter option to make the music look faster/slower.
- Implemented recognition of stem values "up" and "down".
- Added support for ChordNames transposition.
- Added the command line options --tc / --tabclef [tab|moderntab]
to be able to switch between the two styles of the tab clef.
- Added transpose support for FretDiagrams.
- Allow only "moderntab" and "tab" for tab_clef value.
- Added the command line options --sn / --string-numbers [t|f] to activate
(default) | deactivate the string number stencil.
- Added conversion of <frame> elements to a separate FretBoards voice.
- No longer use the staff tuning option.
- Added --no-stem-direction option to ignore stem directions from MusicXML.
- Added <credit> elements recognition.
- Added page layout handling options.
- Fixed the issue with spaces/brackets in filename.
- Recognize the print-lyric attribute.
- Colored noteheads.
- Allow both <fermata>angled</fermata> and <fermata type="angled"></fermata>
and convert them correctly.
- Color-attribute ignored. Color of notehead and stem can be set with
hexadecimal strings. Color of stem is set even if
conversion_settings.convert_stem_direction is False.
- Include articulate.ly if options.midi == True.
- If a <instrument-sound>-tag is present, attempt to map its value to a
corresponding Lilypond midi-instrument and assign it to the correct staff.
- Automatically include the philomelos tagline in the header.
- Fix numerous bugs.
Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/
To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options. Or, if this is a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity planning reports. https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305295220;132659582;e
_______________________________________________ Testlilyissues-auto mailing list address@hidden https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/testlilyissues-auto
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|