|From:||Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues|
|Subject:||[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4751 Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly|
|Date:||Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:39:39 +0000|
--- old +++ new @@ -0,0 +1 @@ +02d-Rests-Multimeasure-TimeSignatures.ly (1.2 kB; text/lilypond-source)
This causes musicxml2ly to fail both using my development Ubuntu box (an old operating system of 10.04 with python 2.6.5) and, crucially, my Windows machine with the Lilypond-delivered python at 2.4.5. It looks like some aspect of the output library has been changed for Python 2.7.x which makes it work for those versions but fail for earlier ones. I attach the output for one run as an example - you can see what appears to be badly encoded characters. FWIW the program also returns an apparently false error:
musicxml2ly.py: Reading MusicXML from 02d-Rests-Multimeasure-TimeSignatures.xml
musicxml2ly.py: Converting to LilyPond expressions...
musicxml2ly.py: Output to `02d-Rests-Multimeasure-TimeSignatures.ly'
musicxml2ly.py: Converting to current version () notations ...
The system cannot find the path specified.
[issues:#4751] Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly
Labels: Fixed_2_19_44 Regression
Created: Sun Jan 24, 2016 02:27 AM UTC by John Gourlay
Last Updated: Fri Jun 10, 2016 08:56 PM UTC
Owner: John Gourlay
Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly from github.com/Philomelos/lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev. This includes the following:
- New command line option --transpose c TOPITCH.
- Added the sound tempo recognition for midi output.
- Added support for standalone sound elements.
- Added the --shift-meter option to make the music look faster/slower.
- Implemented recognition of stem values "up" and "down".
- Added support for ChordNames transposition.
- Added the command line options --tc / --tabclef [tab|moderntab]
to be able to switch between the two styles of the tab clef.
- Added transpose support for FretDiagrams.
- Allow only "moderntab" and "tab" for tab_clef value.
- Added the command line options --sn / --string-numbers [t|f] to activate
(default) | deactivate the string number stencil.
- Added conversion of <frame> elements to a separate FretBoards voice.
- No longer use the staff tuning option.
- Added --no-stem-direction option to ignore stem directions from MusicXML.
- Added <credit> elements recognition.
- Added page layout handling options.
- Fixed the issue with spaces/brackets in filename.
- Recognize the print-lyric attribute.
- Colored noteheads.
- Allow both <fermata>angled</fermata> and <fermata type="angled"></fermata>
and convert them correctly.
- Color-attribute ignored. Color of notehead and stem can be set with
hexadecimal strings. Color of stem is set even if
conversion_settings.convert_stem_direction is False.
- Include articulate.ly if options.midi == True.
- If a <instrument-sound>-tag is present, attempt to map its value to a
corresponding Lilypond midi-instrument and assign it to the correct staff.
- Automatically include the philomelos tagline in the header.
- Fix numerous bugs.
Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/
To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options. Or, if this is a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Attend Shape: An AT&T Tech Expo July 15-16. Meet us at AT&T Park in San Francisco, CA to explore cutting-edge tech and listen to tech luminaries present their vision of the future. This family event has something for everyone, including kids. Get more information and register today. http://sdm.link/attshape
_______________________________________________ Testlilyissues-auto mailing list address@hidden https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/testlilyissues-auto
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|