Re: GDP: welcome, helpers!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: welcome, helpers!
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:08:12 -0700

Michael Rasmussen wrote:
Graham Percival wrote:
I've posted initial instructions for GDP helpers here:
http://opihi.cs.uvic.ca/~gperciva/helper.txt

I'll take pitches for $100, er first week.

Graham, for the git-able among us what is the path to the git repository?

(let's keep this on the mailist, in case I mis-typed somebody's email
address... and in case this encourages more people to join.  :)

Great!  We have our first claim; Michael Rasmussen is doing Pitches.

We're using the "lilypond/gdp" branch.  The lilypond repo is...
actually, I don't know.  See the Developing pages on the lilypond
website; the address is there.