SVG status update

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: SVG status update
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:01:56 -0700

Hello,

So I spent a few hours today hacking on the SVG output, and here are
some samples of the current output I have:

http://uoregon.edu/~pmccarty/svg/

I am now converting LilyPond's SVG font glyphs to paths on-the-fly;
this reduces the size of SVG files and increases compatibility with
SVG viewers.  I still have work to do: multiple "feta-alphabet" glyphs
in a row are not yet supported.

The "embedded-svg.svg" example uses the new stencil command I just
added to LilyPond.  Attached is the file used to create it.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Patrick