Re: Bugfix for issue 1630 (issue4490045)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Bugfix for issue 1630 (issue4490045)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 12:30:26 +0000

On 2011/05/25 13:25:27, karin.hoethker wrote:
You are right, in version 2.13 even shifted tuplets like "c'8 \times
2/3 { c'4
c'4 c'4} c'4." are split into correct durations.
It seems to me that people are rather in favour of the shorter
solution using a
boolean flag instead of the duration "autosplit-remainder".

For clarity, Karin: there are some issues with this patch, so we are
waiting for a new draft from you.  If you have difficulty uploading the
patch, please ask Janek.

(I'm not trying to rush you or anything; I just want to be certain that
everybody knows where we stand with this patch)

http://codereview.appspot.com/4490045/