Re: Meeting 2nd half of August!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Meeting 2nd half of August!
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 19:19:40 +0100

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 08:05:40PM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> As to not counting oneself as developer: I think it would make sense to
> try "workshops" on programming topics, also with the aim of putting
> people's wishes into code and giving them a hang of how to continue.

Yes, I'm hoping to have a session or two of introductory
programming in lilypond.  Having never used scheme or C++ in
lilypond to fix a bug, I'm curious to find out how it's done.

Anyway, it sounds as though we have three developers other than me
going, so count me in.  Maybe it's time to write something for the
-user list, and/or have another LilyPond Report to see if there's
more widespread interest?