Re: poll: switching our development platform

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: poll: switching our development platform
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 23:35:44 +0200

I am in favour of Gitlab.

I'm not a developer. Sometimes I contributed doc or website fixes.
My (main) work of translator won't be affected at all by this decision.

What I care most is the replacement of Sourceforge with something better. If choosing Gerrit means keeping Sourceforge, I would see it as a lost chance to have a better issue tracker and an integrated workflow.