Re: poll: switching our development platform

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: poll: switching our development platform
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 21:43:58 +0200

Il giorno mar 21 apr 2020 alle 19:54, Jonas Hahnfeld <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Given that I would like to propose that we carry a trial of gitlab.com.
I would have liked this to happen in the https://gitlab.com/lilypond
group, but I haven't heard back from Janek on granting access. So I guess I will prune the previous test migration and dump the current set of issues to also make sure that we're satisfied with the migration script. I'll announce once ready and whoever wants to participate can send me the username on gitlab.com to add to the project.

How did you try to get the access? Did you send an email to Janek?
Two months ago I asked to join the lilypond group using a button on GitLab website and access was granted within 24h.