Re: SMuFL name mapping update, 9 July

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: SMuFL name mapping update, 9 July
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 06:00:48 +0000 (UTC)

> A bit of news on the SMuFL front. I've dropped in the next few
> Emmentaler categories (Default Noteheads, Special Noteheads, and
> Shape-note Noteheads), so feel free to give it a look at
> https://wolfgangsta.github.io/emmentaler-bravura/. Please let me
> know what you think, especially regarding the red "contentious"
> cells!

Thanks!  Some comments, as wanted by you :-)

* Regarding `noteheads.uM2`, I don't see a problem with removing the
  hard-coded stems.

* I think that the five Bravura glyphs can all be aliases for
  `noteheads.s2xcircle`.  The differences are really marginal, AFAICS.

Since my knowledge on Shape-note stuff is zero, I can't comment on
them.

    Werner