Re: SMuFL name mapping update, 9 July

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: SMuFL name mapping update, 9 July
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 15:29:06 +0200

> On 10 Jul 2021, at 04:09, Owen Lamb <owendlamb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A bit of news on the SMuFL front. I've dropped in the next few Emmentaler
> categories (Default Noteheads, Special Noteheads, and Shape-note Noteheads),
> so feel free to give it a look at
> https://wolfgangsta.github.io/emmentaler-bravura/. Please let me know what
> you think, especially regarding the red "contentious" cells!

It would be nice with the Helmholtz-Ellis accidentals with one and two arrows
up and down. They fill up the microtonal accidentals in E72 (and also E53), in
addition to exact quartertones, which can be used with LilyPond.
https://w3c.github.io/smufl/latest/tables/extended-helmholtz-ellis-accidentals-just-intonation.html

There was a proposal, but was not realized.
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2018-10/msg00097.html