Re: Lilypond 2.20 on Mac 10.15

From: Moritz Heffter
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.20 on Mac 10.15
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:14:35 +0100

>> On 27 Mar 2020, at 18:53, Moritz Heffter <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> Try in Terminal
>>> export PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
>>>
>>> and then
>>> /opt/lilypond/bin/lilypond
>>
>> Hmm, I have done that, but unfortunately without progress.
>
> In the link below, the issue was solved by fixing the environment variable
> LIBRARY_SEARCH_PATHS. Have you set it? Type ‘env’ in Terminal, to make sure
> it is not set there.

Thanks for the hint. My environment looks quite normal and it doesn’t contain
any Library Search Paths.

> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18758837/xcode-quit-unexpectedly-for-my-project-not-in-xcode-4-6-3

But I found the following. In my my log files the issue occurs always with the
same dylib:
85  libdyld.dylib       0x00007fff6ede8cc9 start + 1

That might be a similar issue like the one discussed here:
https://github.com/sharkdp/bat/issues/680#issuecomment-553061780

Best,
Moritz