Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 18:39:27 -0700

On Apr 22, 2015, at 4:34 PM, Robert Elz <address@hidden> wrote:

> Alternatively, getting a real domain, all of your own, is easy, and cheap,
> and there's no real excuse not to do it

This has cropped up enough that it's probably worth writing a short HOWTO
document to include with the NMH distribution.  I'm up to my eyeballs in
migrating the buildbot cluster, else I would put something together.  But I'm
sure someone else who has been through the experience could put some notes
together.  As Robert says, it's really not that difficult.

--lyndon