Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question

From: Bob Carragher
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 04:32:38 -0700

I'm not actually replying directly to Robert's message.  Rather,
I'm noting that I never received the copy from the mailing list;
only the one sent directly to me, and after a 33-hour delay
between Oz and GMail:

     [...]
        by perseus.noi.kre.to (8.14.7/8.14.2) with ESMTP id t3MNYADA005974;
        Thu, 23 Apr 2015 06:34:10 +0700 (ICT)

(I did see others' replies to it, that were sent to the mailing
list, and was waiting to see if I'd ever get a copy.)

                                Bob

On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 06:34:10 +0700 Robert Elz <address@hidden> sez: