Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question

From: Andy Bradford
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question
Date: 24 Apr 2015 10:33:27 -0600

Thus said Bob Carragher on Fri, 24 Apr 2015 04:32:38 -0700:

> I'm not  actually replying directly  to Robert's message.  Rather, I'm
> noting that I never received the  copy from the mailing list; only the
> one sent  directly to  me, and  after a 33-hour  delay between  Oz and
> GMail:

Gmail will  not allow you to  receive both the message  from the mailing
list *AND* the  mailing list sent directly to you.  Because you received
the email  sent directly to you,  Gmail either discarded, or  is hiding,
the other email.

> (I did see others' replies to it,  that were sent to the mailing list,
> and was waiting to see if I'd ever get a copy.)

Didn't  you say  you received  a  copy that  was sent  directly to  you?
Perhaps  I've missed  something... is  the concern  that you  received 0
copies of the message in question, or that you received just 1 copy (the
one sent directly to you)?

Thanks,

Andy
--