pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.2.90 "A Bouquet of Corpses"

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.2.90 "A Bouquet of Corpses"
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:04:28 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 16:57, Brad Sims wrote:

> Any idea when Debian will get packages back up?

http://www.wiggy.net/debian/ has all the latest on the Debian
compromise, as well as information about the current status of developer
accounts and such.

Since people.debian.org is currently not available, I have posted a
debian package at
http://soren.overgaard.org/stuff/pan_0.14.2.90-1_i386.deb

It has not been thoroughly tested, so please report bugs directly to me.

--
Søren O.                                            ,''`.
                                                   : :' :