pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.2.90 "A Bouquet of Corpses"

From: Jan De Luyck
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.2.90 "A Bouquet of Corpses"
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:50:27 +0100

On Saturday 29 November 2003 16:57, Brad Sims wrote:
> On Friday 28 November 2003 3:04 pm, Charles Kerr wrote:
> > Hmm, it's well past time for a new Pan beta.  Tarballs are up now,
> > and I'll hold off the freshmeat/gnome-apps announcement until Monday
> > to give the RPM builders a chance to do their magic.
>
> Any idea when Debian will get packages back up?

I have cvs-build packages for debian unstable... Add

deb http://debian.kcore.org ./

to your /etc/apt/sources.list or download the package manually from the above
site.

As for your question: they will when they reactivate the user accounts, which
- i suppose - could take  a while, determining how good their investigation
goes.

Jan