pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.2.90 "A Bouquet of Corpses"

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.2.90 "A Bouquet of Corpses"
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:47:07 -0800

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 09:20:04AM -0700, Lenroc wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:04:47 -0800, Charles Kerr wrote:
>
> > Hmm, it's well past time for a new Pan beta.  Tarballs are up now,
> > and I'll hold off the freshmeat/gnome-apps announcement until Monday
> > to give the RPM builders a chance to do their magic.
>
> Can someone give me a quick idea how to compile for Windows? ;)
>
> I'm not looking for a step-by-step, just sorta the idea: Do I need a
> C compiler? CygWin (I know... not really)? What am I missing?

http://pan.rebelbase.com/pan-windows-port.txt has the working document
that I've been using to build Pan on Windows.  I need to update it,
but it should get you most of the way there.

If you do build it on Windows and have any changes to make to the
pan-windows-HOWTO, that would be great, too. :)

--
cheers,
Charles