pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.93 - resizing

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.93 - resizing
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:42:07 -0500

Eric Ortega wrote:
On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 12:02:39PM +0100, Robert Marshall wrote:

This version (and I think the previous ones ) don't resize properly.
If I select mazimize (windowmanager option - blackbox) the bottom of the
pan window is below the bottom of the screen. If I then manually pull it up
and then try resizing using the bottom RH grab bar it only allows me to
change the window width and not the window height :-(

I get the same thing.  I'm also running blackbox.

I installed blackbox 0.70.1 to give this a try, but it Works For Me.

Pan starts up at the regular size, and when I hit 'maximize' it fits
from the top of the screen down to the top of gnome-panel at the bottom.
When I hit unmaximize it goes back to its correct size. Everything seems to work even if I maximize Pan, then exit and restart.

You might try rm'ing your ~/.pan2/preferences.xml and see if you can make it happen again. Also, what pane layout are you using?

cheers,
Charles