pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.93 - resizing

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.93 - resizing
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:29:01 -0700

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 10:42:07AM -0500, Charles Kerr wrote:

Hi Charles,

> I installed blackbox 0.70.1 to give this a try, but it Works For Me.

I'm also running 0.70.1.  I see the "too big for the screen" behavior when
in the tabbed layout, not the three-panel view.

As a matter of fact, if pan starts with the tabbed layout unchecked
it will properly maximize.  If you then check the tab layout it will
resize to be off the screen, on the bottom.  Unchecking (reverting)
will leave the window too large, but now maximizing the window works
properly again.