pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: What Color Prefs Would You Use? (Was: ANN: Pan 0.93

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: What Color Prefs Would You Use? (Was: ANN: Pan 0.93 "It's like living inside a bouncy castle!")
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:06:03 -0400

Matt Braymiller wrote:

> */That /*would be very handy. If a header could be highlighted if it was
> from a certain poster or subject, it would make navigating through
> groups with a lot of traffic much easier.

I like this too - one feature that I miss from using MT-Newswatcher on
the Mac years ago was the ability to color posts based on filter criteria.

Right now, at the very least, I like using a darker, bolder color to
mark new messages (dark blue), then a lighter shade of the same color
for unread messages. Read messages get colored gray.

jef