pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.93 "It's like living inside a bouncy castle!"

From: Matt Braymiller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.93 "It's like living inside a bouncy castle!"
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:38:41 -0400

The window layout does not seem to be remembered either. I set it to two small windows to left with groups in the top and headers in the bottom. One long pane in the right with the message body. When I close and re-open pan, the "default" scheme is back in place and I have to re-select the preference I wish.

Matt