pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.93 - resizing

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.93 - resizing
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:17:24 -0500

Eric Ortega wrote:

I'm also running 0.70.1.  I see the "too big for the screen" behavior when
in the tabbed layout, not the three-panel view.

As a matter of fact, if pan starts with the tabbed layout unchecked
it will properly maximize.  If you then check the tab layout it will
resize to be off the screen, on the bottom.  Unchecking (reverting)
will leave the window too large, but now maximizing the window works
properly again.

Aha, that does the trick.  Thanks for the pointer.