pan-users

[Pan-users] Please test my updated github master branch

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: [Pan-users] Please test my updated github master branch
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:44:19 +0000 (UTC)

For those that know how to : Please test my code for bugs in the
following modules if you have the time:
- Upload functionality
- Log functionality (right click on multipart posts)
- Threading in discussions

Thanks for your time, it is greatly appreciated.

Cheers imhotep

P.S.: Command is:  git clone address@hidden:imhotep82/pan2.git

--
roses are 0xff0000, violets are 0x0000ff, all my base are belong to you...