pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Source code download

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Source code download
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:17:27 +0200 (CEST)

>    I tried to use the cvc command thith proxy information too. But no
> success. I waited for few hours, nothing happened.
>
>    Is there any dependent programs for cvs to work properly? Do i need to
> install them to get the source code?

That's definitively not the problem, it seems a connection problem. Truth
be told, never used cvs through a proxy, just checked the manual to give
you the hint.

Can't you access the internet somewhere else? I mean skipping the proxy
connection.

AFAIK, there is no other way to get the source code, as we don't have any
release yet. If you're using debian-unstable there seems to be a package
for libgnupdf already, but more than probably it's out of date.

-Aleksander