pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Source code download

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Source code download
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:31:53 +0200 (CEST)

> when i tried without proxy information I got timeout error.
> cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to
> cvs.savannah.gnu.org(199.232.41.69):2401 failed: Connection timed out
>
> what could be the reason?

There's a firewall blocking your CVS protocol connections. The proxy could
be the only one with direct access to the internet, but maybe doesn't even
allow the 'cvs access through http-tunnel-like connection' you need.

You should probably try to solve the problem with the people managing your
network.

-Aleksander