Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module f

From: Ochal Christophe
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module from CVS
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:21:15 +0100

Op 17-dec-04 om 11:15 heeft Guillaume Courtois het volgende geschreven:

I've been experimenting with sync4j 4.0.4 and phpgroupware, but to no
success sofar, has the phpgw_sync module been tested against newer
versions of sync4j?

The documetation talks mainly about sync4j 1.2, wich i've been unable
to locate on the 'net.

I think sync module in CVS is not compatible with latest sync4j. Maybe
probusiness which has done this module has a newer version which is compatible
?

That's what i've been thinking too, as it is impossible to get phpgw_sync to show up in the admintool under modules...

What could help would be to get my hands on sync4j 1.2 (preferably with jboss) but i couldn't find it anywhere.

If you happen to have that archive laying arround, i'd appreciate obtaining it ;)

----
Ochal Christophe