Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module f

From: Ochal Christophe
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module from CVS
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:08:28 +0100

Hi,

Op 17-dec-04 om 11:59 heeft Guillaume Courtois het volgende geschreven:

That's what i've been thinking too, as it is impossible to get
phpgw_sync to show up in the admintool under modules...

You have installed it in /setup, right ?

Erm, no, i copied the file to Syncserver/syncserver4.0.4/modules then i did bin/install.sh jboss & bin/install-modules.sh jboss

Both scripts execute properly, and do see the phpgw module, when starting it, however, the module isn't in the list

What could help would be to get my hands on sync4j 1.2 (preferably with
jboss) but i couldn't find it anywhere.

If you happen to have that archive laying arround, i'd appreciate
obtaining it ;)

I'll check, but I don't think so. But people from probusiness can certainly
give it to them.

I'm browsing their CVS atm, maybe i'll get lucky :P

----
Ochal Christophe