Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module f

From: Philipp Kamps
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module from CVS
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:04:21 +0100

Hi Ochal,

I'll commit our actual source code to the CVS.
Once we've started with the new release (0.9.18)
you will find the working code in the CVS (HEAD).

The source code from original 0.9.16 is old and
doesn't work a 100%.

We only have a syn4j module for the old sync4j
(Version 1.2). But we are happy to include a patch
which will make the module compatible with the
new sync4j server ;-)

Greetings, fips

Am Fr, den 17.12.2004 schrieb Ochal Christophe um 14:43:
> Well, I've managed to aquire sync4j 1.2, but still nothing is happning
> *sigh*
> Dunno if it loads phpgw_sync, i can't even sync with the thing with a
> syncml client anymore, and no admin tool to configure it...
>
> Oh well, atleast it didn't kill my phpgroupware dbase ;)
>
> Op 17-dec-04 om 12:08 heeft Ochal Christophe het volgende geschreven:
>

> ----
> Ochal Christophe
> Verantwoordelijke Technische Dienst
> Fem Computer Systems NV
> Dendermondsesteenweg 7
> 9300 Aalst
> Tel: 053/771816
> Fax: 053/214628
> Email: address@hidden

Philipp Kamps
- Team Softwareentwicklung -
pro|business AG
Expo Plaza 1
30539 Hannover
Telefon    05 11 / 6 00 66 - 333
Telefax    05 11 / 6 00 66 - 355
E-Mail     address@hidden

Informieren Sie sich über unsere aktuellen Veranstaltungen
        unter www.probusiness.de/aktuelles/