Re: Level comment management tool

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Level comment management tool
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:13:45 +0200

David Philippi <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure wheter this would really help you. Many levels are to
> large to be rendered completely on one screen and 263 screenshots
> could make quite an amount of data. ;-)

263 screenshots on one page would of course be quite a bit much, but
having 20 levels + screenshot per page (preferably configurable) could
be quite helpfull. Implementing the export isn't that difficult, one
just has to dump the data of the gfx-map, it would miss the background
and exits, but that shouldn't be to much throuble for a little
preview-thumbnail.

Something about the hosting of the .php stuff, Jarno do you want to
host it or should we move that thing over to sourceforge.net or
seul.org? Not sure if seul has php, but savannah definitivly hasn't.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927