pspp-dev

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: Hugo Alejandro
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:19:50 -0400

I do not know much about licensing, but what I do understand is that
you have to use the same license if the artwork is reused or modified
(and share modifications).
For what my friend and I have made will be in version 3.0, GNOME
symbolic icons also use that license reused. I can only find out if I
held the base for icons for mime types have this or another version of
the license.
I can check the data and specify a plain text file.

--
Hugo