qemu-devel

Re: ui/cocoa.m compile error (Cocoa -> SDL)

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: ui/cocoa.m compile error (Cocoa -> SDL)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 12:33:35 +0200

I now have successful builds on all platforms, including on macOS 11 with Apple
Silicon and macOS 10.13 with Intel, but I had to disable Cocoa support, and
enable SDL support.

The resulting binaries (qemu-system-arm/aarch64/riscv32/riscv64) start, but I
could not tell if the lack of Cocoa in the macOS builds has some disadvantages
or not.

Are there any emulated Arm/RISC-V machines that use graphics, so I can test my
macOS binaries with?

Liviu