qexo-general

Re: [Qexo-general] RE: useful servlet

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] RE: useful servlet
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 00:17:23 -0800

Tom Reilly wrote:
No hurry, I was particulary interested in what you thought
of the patch to XQuery.java.

I think it's the right thing, but doesn't go far enough.
In addition, I think the call to Environment.setCurrent in
the Xquery default constructor doesn't belong.  Instead,
we need to add
    Environment.setCurrent(interp.getEnvironment());
to registerEnvironment.

This may require some extra changes, which I'm looking
into, and hope to have an answer tomorrow.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/