qexo-general

RE: [Qexo-general] RE: useful servlet

From: Tom Reilly
Subject: RE: [Qexo-general] RE: useful servlet
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:28:07 -0500

Sorry to hack and run but I've been moved to a new project that is
consuming all my time (qexo was between project playing for me).  I
like the notion of XML Query for web page generation (having spent many years
with JSP and CFML I think XML Query is what those languages wanted to be) and
Kawa's implementation of it.   Hopefully others will realize this and help out
the Kawa project.

I've been trumpeting XML query internally here, maybe in the future I'll have
a chance to work with you guys again.  Good luck!