savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] User registration problem

From: Aminudin Khalid
Subject: [Savannah-dev] User registration problem
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:23:39 +0800

Dear savannah developers ,

I wanna setup savannah at my work place. I followed the steps and had successfully get savannah works (not actually, it only could be accessed without any user registration and cvs ). I stucked at "CREATING AN ADMIN ACCOUNT". I tried to register and admin account buat savannah didn't send a confirmation/verification e-mail . FYI, sendmail is running ; I checked the log file, nothing that is significant. I tried "tail -f /var/log/maillog" as well ; no response from sendmail during registration :(.

To test my sendmail , I've  created  a very simple PHP script  as follows :

<?php
mail("address@hidden","TEST email","This is a testing","From Aminudin");
?>

It worked and I received the email with the above scripts. Certainly the problem didn't come from sendmail .

What do u guys think about this problem ? Hope somebody can help me to solve this .......

OK , thanks .