stumpwm-devel

[STUMP] changes in CVS

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [STUMP] changes in CVS
Date: 14 Oct 2003 00:18:23 -0700

Hi folks,

I've made some changes to stumpwm that may make it difficult to
setup. I've added shell command support (C-t ! by default) but with it
came a dependency on the CLOCC port package.

Having a cushy debian system, 'apt-get install clocc-port' magically
set everything up. I'd be interested to hear if others have had
success setting this up. Or the problems they ran into. I'll put it in
the README.

I've also made an ASDF file for stumpwm. So you pretty much have to
have asdf now. I mean, you can just load everything manually by
reading the asdf file, but it's easier just to use the asdf
system. I'd also be interested in any problems you guys had in setting
that up. Once again debian made it disturbingly easy, but it means I
don't reeeeally know what's involed in getting all this to work
together :).

Once I get some better install docs put together I plan an making an
0.0.4 release.

Shawn