stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] changes in CVS

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] changes in CVS
Date: 15 Oct 2003 19:15:53 -0700

Jay Belanger <address@hidden> writes:

> Hm.  I should have mentioned that.
> I'm running Redhat 9, and I changed the :cmucl-clx to :clx.  I tried
> it with :cmucl-clx, and I got the same error with ":CMUCL-CLX not
> found".  I tried a "(require 'clx)" beforehand, and got no
> complaints.  So where does the component :clx come from?

I think by default it's always :CLX but for some irritating reason the
Debian people decided to call the CLX that comes with CMUCL :CMUC-CLX
and every other CLX, just :CLX.

In Portable Hemlock, they do:

(ignore-errors (require :clx))
(ignore-errors (require :cmucl-clx))

Which covers the bases :), but I'm not exactly sure how to do this in
asdf since you just say :depends-on (:clx). Perhaps I need to write a
bit of custom code?

Shawn