Re: SWARM and the Information Economy.

From: Mr M.H. Butler
Subject: Re: SWARM and the Information Economy.
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:23:02 +0100

Casey Tan writes:

> hi all,
>
> i'm working on a SWARM application to model the information economy.  the
> <snip>

> if there's someone out there who's done something similar to this, i'd
> like to hear from you, perhaps email me privately so as not to clutter up
> this list-serv.

I don't think this is clogging up the list serv at all; I don't think
discussion of tactical models (Rob Kewler) awhile back would do either.
No offence to anyone, I think its actually much more appropriate than
the fairly basic Linux / Unix questions this list receives.

What is the general consensus on this?

If it really does create too much traffic then maybe we should create a
new list; I gather Swarm modelling is supposed to be about models and
not code, so most of the code questions end up here. Maybe we need to
separate the installing / running Swarm support from the coding
support?

Just an idea

Mark H. Butler
address@hidden