Re: A probe question

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: A probe question
Date: 30 Mar 2001 14:49:12 -0800

>>>>> "D4" == D D Donalson <address@hidden> writes:

D4> What I meant was in the following code, there is a solitary ":" that
D4> looks like a separate method between randomMoveProb and toggleRandom.

D4> "maxOutputHeat", "evaporationRate", "randomMoveProbability", ":",
D4> "toggleRandomizedOrder", "addHeatbug:", NULL];

Oh, that separates the VarProbes from the MessageProbes; the first set
are all variable names and the second set are message names.  It's
supposed to be a terse way to set up a ProbeMap, but to me it just
seems kind of creepy.  Otherwise, you have to explicitly instantiate
the kind of probe you want and pass it to addProbe for each variable
or message...