Re: Predation Model

From: D. D. Donalson
Subject: Re: Predation Model
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:31:58 -0800

Rob,

   I have a lot of experience with predator/prey models, both in discrete
and continuous space.  I haven't a clue what Star Logo is.  I see you at
Calgary?  Do you know Ed McCauley(sp?)?  He has worked extensively with
several of my graduate committee members, including my advisor, Roger
Nisbet. Ed is also quite familiar with individual based predator/prey
models.   Anyway, I would be glad to help you.  Is the problem you are
describing that space fills up around an agent?  Why does the agent get
"trapped"?

Cheers,

   D4