Re: [Swarm-Support] Compiling Swarm-2.2 on Solaris 2.8

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Compiling Swarm-2.2 on Solaris 2.8
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:32:03 -0600

Gary Polhill wrote:
OK... This is all a bit new to me. I've obtained the latest version from CVS.
There's no configure script, so I ran aclocal then autoconf. I got the
following errors [...]
Try ./autogen.sh at the top level.. It may warn you that you have old or new versons of the various tools. But you shouldn't get many warnings (the libtool ones you got should go away).