Re: [XForms] Canvas / button interaction

From: Clive Stubbings
Subject: Re: [XForms] Canvas / button interaction
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:19:03 +0000 (GMT)

Ok,

Getting closer..

I changed the code so it paints the 'yellow' button as being the full size of the window (ie 300x200)..

Clicking the button, I get a strip 10 pixels high at the top of the window. So I moved the canvas from (10,10) to (10,25)... And I get a strip 25 pixels high...

So somewhere the the polygon fill is being clipped to the top edge of the canvas. Can't see it at the momet though.

If I create 2 canvases, its the top one that sets the limit - order doesn't seem to matter.

Cheers
Clive