Re: [avrdude-dev] Documentation build tools requirements - many complain

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Documentation build tools requirements - many complaints
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:42:52 -0700

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As E. Weddington wrote:

So far, my only objection with using DocBook directly is just trying
find a decent editor (in Windows) that can handle the format. The
format is pretty verbose if you have to write it raw.

Agreed.  My situation isn't that much better on Unix either.

Oh, heck, it looks like it's been under our noses after all: OpenOffice.org
<http://www.zzoss.com/projects/oowdbk/>

Eric