bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Re: VLC and audio CD's

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Re: VLC and audio CD's
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:46:13 +0200

address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:

> Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> Now we just need `i'.
>>
>> Well, I implemented it, and then I installed it.
>
> I changed a bunch of stuff. Patch included, but you may
> not like all of it.

Cool.

>   *  `bongo-playlist-file-p' was broken.

Good catch.

>   *  The test for `bongo-insert-whole-directory-trees' was broken.

Oops.  That same broken logic also appears in the test of
another tristate variable: `bongo-rename-local-file-track'.

>   *  `bongo-insert' really should be merged with `bongo-insert-file',
>      so I did. This removes the name `bongo-insert'.

Thanks, that's an improvement.

>   *  The merge fixes wildcard expansion that `bongo-insert' didn't
>      handle at all.

Ah, I didn't realize that was in the `interactive' form.

> +         (if (case bongo-insert-whole-directory-trees
> +               (ask (y-or-n-p "Insert whole directory tree? "))
> +               (t bongo-insert-whole-directory-trees))
> +             (bongo-insert-directory-tree file-name)
> +           (bongo-insert-directory file-name)))

I was confused by those cases (for a long time I thought it
was testing for the symbol `t'), so I replaced this be a
nested `if' construct.  I hope I didn't screw it up again:

         (if (if (eq bongo-insert-whole-directory-trees 'ask)
                 (y-or-n-p "Insert whole directory tree? ")
               bongo-insert-whole-directory-trees)
             (bongo-insert-directory-tree file-name)
           (bongo-insert-directory file-name)))

I'll install these changes.